The following is a step-by-step guide to help students navigate the graduation process. Filing to graduate should be completed one to two semesters before graduation.
- Complete Graduation Plan.
- NOTE: The plan must include ALL courses and credits required for graduation.
- Download Minor Requirements form.
- Courses used for a minor cannot be double-dipped with a major.
- For multiple majors, minor forms are filed with primary college.
- Obtain minor department advisor signature.
- Send the completed form by UH FileDrop to email@example.com or bring the completed form to the Academic Advising Office (Dean Hall, Room 2) for approval and processing.
For Communication, Ethnic Studies, and Journalism majors only.
- If multiple majors, complete a separate form for each.
Students can receive a letter verifying graduation prior to the issuance of a diploma.
- Complete Request for Written Verification form.
- Examples: graduate school, military commissioning, employment, JET.